THE IDEAL GIFT FOR THE HOLIDAYS
4 3 ° 1 0 '3 0. 5 "N
1 6 ° 2 6 '3 1. 0 "E
Inspired by the island of PHARIA (Hvar) and its unique freshness of energy and way of life.
A mixture of Slavonian oak blended with middle notes of Adriatic herbs leads to the base of lemon and lime.
The weight of the candle is 250 gr.
The Artisan Gin, produced by the Croatian manufacturer "The Artisan", is one of a dozen in the world and the only gin in Croatia that is produced in vacuum by cold destillation process in with special equipment.
The complicated process yields fresh citrus and floral notes that are unfeasible through classic distillation. The Artisan Gin is the Croatian gin with the highest score in 2020. At the IWSC, the largest competition in the world, it scored 93/100 points. The gin has an extremely complex taste and smell. It contains 14 carefully selected plants, among which the most prominent are those from Croatia: pine, orange, lemon, iris root, almonds, elderberry and exotic hibiscus, Java pepper and dessert root.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended!
- Never light a candle on or near anything flammable!
- Keep the candle out of the reach of children and animals!
- Remove the candle from the packaging before lighting!
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant and non-flammable surface!
- Do not leave a burning candle in the draft!
- Do not leave the candle burning for more than 3-4 consecutive hours!
- Always leave a gap of at least 10 cm between burning candles!
- Candles can cause allergic reactions!
- After cessation of use, dispose of the contents and packaging in the designated place in accordance with local regulations!